Wholegrain Tahini Paste 300 gr. – Bean & Herb
The tahini of Bean & Herb is made in Greece, comes from 100% whole grain sesame seeds and retains all the beneficial ingredients of the seed.
The tahini of Bean & Herb is made in Greece, comes from 100% whole grain sesame seeds and retains all the beneficial ingredients of the seed. It’s the best tahini you’ll ever eat!!
Made from the best varieties of sesame seeds, baked at low temperatures to keep its nutrients intact, ground in a stone mill and packed in a glass jar in an empty air. It has been characterized as a superfood because it is of high nutritional value and a very good source:
- Proteins rich in sulphur amino acids which combined with foods containing lysine have greater nutritional value and help in the proper functioning of the liver and kidneys.
- B vitamins such as B1, B2, E (which protects the body from aging) and niacin, useful for children.
- Minerals such as calcium (for the prevention of osteoporosis), iron (for physical and mental well-being), potassium, zinc (to increase the body’s defenses), phosphorus, magnesium (acts soothingly, sedatives, reduces headaches and migraines), manganese and selenium (have a strong antioxidant effect as they fight free radicals), copper (to reduce joint pains).
- Fibers that help in the proper functioning of the intestine.
- Polyunsaturated (omega-6) and monounsaturated fatty acids which help reduce cholesterol.
- Phytosterols and lignans that act as antioxidants and detoxifying and help reduce cholesterol and hypertension in the body. It contains no cholesterol at all. It has anticancer activity and inhibitory in chronic diseases (cardiovascular diseases, cataracts, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease). In the context of a balanced and daily diet, it prevents osteoporosis, protects the heart, enhances the functioning of the nervous system and fortifies the body.