White berries are a superfood worth thinking about! Our dried berries naturally taste sweet without added sugar. They provide unusually high levels of protein and iron for a fruit and are also a rich source of vitamin C, fiber, calcium and antioxidants. Naturally dried white berries are delicious as snacks or mixed in yogurt, smoothies and more. What do berries taste like? Berries have a mild sweet taste that is similar in taste to dried goji berries and figs. These berries are dried so that they have a slightly crisp texture. Naturally dried berries are a tasty and healthy snack. There are so many ways to enjoy them in your diet:
1) Add dried berries to the granola or trail mixture for a sweet spin. Berries are well combined with nuts, other dried berries and coconut.
2) Reconstruct the dried berries by mumbling them in water before adding them to recipes.
3) Prepare a green tea or herbal tea and add a dose of sweetness letting the dried berries soak at the bottom of the cup.
4) Mix soaked berries in smoothies or juices.
5) Garnish yogurt, oats or salads with dried berries.
6) Grind dried berries and add them to recipes for muffins or biscuits for improved nutritional properties.
7) Our favorite way – Snack dried berries straight from the bag!
The health benefits of berries