Sugar-Free Dried Papaya
1.00€ / 50 gr.
Dried papaya is the dried form of papaya fruit, scientifically known as Carica papaya. Native to the American tropics and Central America, papaya fruits can be eaten raw, but are widely dried so that they can be stored for longer periods of time.
- Can help with weight gain It can help boost energy
- Can help improve vision It can help boost cellular function May prevent macular degeneration
- Can help in skin care
- Can help improve digestion
- May help lower cholesterol levels
- May help reduce the risk of chronic diseases
- The potentially high levels of carotenoids and antioxidants present in dried papaya help reduce the risk of many diseases.
- If you are recovering from injury or illness, these dried fruits can be a good way to gain your weight back and provide an energetic boost.
- Skin health will also benefit from antioxidants and vitamins, while the high level of soluble fibers will normalize digestion.