0.50€ / 50 gr.
Basil is a delicious, leafy green herb that comes from Asia and Africa. It gives lemony aftertaste to tomato dishes, salads, zucchini, eggplant, meat condiments, stuffing, soups, sauces and more. It is a member of the mint family and there are many different varieties.
- Reduces memory loss associated with stress and aging.
- Reduces depression associated with chronic stress.
- Reduces the damage of a stroke and supports recovery, whether given before or immediately after a stroke.
- Improves fasting blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Reduces blood pressure in people with hypertension.
- Relaxes blood vessels and dilute your blood, similar to aspirin.
- Protects against aspirin damage in your gut, especially preventing ulcers.
- Prevents certain cancers, including breast, colon and pancreas.
- Increases mental alertness when inhaled as aromatherapy.
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause dental decay.
- Improves food safety, such as if incorporated into food packaging by manufacturers.
- It provides an alternative to antibiotics for infectious diseases, including the fight against antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.
- Repel insects, such as mosquitoes and ticks.