Royal dates organic with pips. The royal hurma is the ultimate healthy delicacy. In addition to the sweet taste, it also offers a lot of energy, while promoting several benefits to human health. It’s called “royal” because it’s considered the tastiest of all. The royal dates are fleshy, soft, twice the size of the classics and their taste is reminiscent of caramel. They are considered superior quality than small dates and more delicious.
Royal dates contain many nutrients!! The first thing you will notice is that they have some great nutritional benefits.
You won’t need vitamin supplements if you eat 3 dates a day. They contain copper, potassium, fiber, manganese, vitamin B-6 and magnesium.
Why eat dates?
- They contain 3 times more potassium than bananas. The combination of dates and water will fill your body with potassium. One dose (24 grams) will cover 7% of THESP in potassium!
- Rich in magnesium and iron. Magnesium is an essential ingredient for healthy bone growth. Correspondingly iron for the production of red blood cells. A dose of dates offers 33% of THESP in iron.
- Excellent source of vitamin B, such as thiamine, riboflavin, niacin etc. These substances keep us healthy and help our bodies metabolize carbohydrates.
- They give plenty of natural energy! The carbohydrates and natural sugars contained in the royal dates will give you stimulation and energy through completely natural ingredients. Eat a couple of dates after exercise or when you feel a little weak or tired.
- Low fat and lots of vitamins. Each royal hurma contains only 25 calories (approximately), plenty of fiber and potassium!