The nutritional value of almond is important, not so much in therapeutic terms, as in preventing major diseases, premature aging of the body from toxins and lack of vitamins and maintaining the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and respiratory systems. Their nutritional value, then, is important and its action extends to a large field of situations, followed by the 10 most important.
1. Positively affect blood cholesterol levels and reduce ‘bad’
2. Reduce the risk of heart disease
3. Help build strong teeth and bones
4. Help the brain function properly
5. Protect you from osteoporosis
6. Help in weight loss
7. Give your body good fats
8. Prevent the increase in blood sugar
9. Reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s.
10. Strengthen the defense of the immune system.
*The information given on our website is purely informative and does not replace the advice of your treating physician. Bean & Herb does not support self-help.